sic transit gloria.

"is that Latin?"

Thursday, March 24, 2005

in case you haven't heard,


i am fucking done with this quarter. for the most part it had its way with, pummelled and humiliated me. it has stripped me of all dignity and an already unremarkable social life. this has been my last winter quarter EVER as an undergraduate--spring is on her way and things can only get better. at least that's what i'd like to believe.

this week has been comprised of me writing millions of papers, as usual. in true tony fashion, all the while i have been preoccupied with thoughts such as, "what will i do after graduation?"

or "should the theme of our apartment-warming party be 'sci-fi/b-movie' or 'everyone-dress-up-like-food' or 'hall and oates'?"

or "what color is an albuquerque sky?" or

"why is it that i've been awake for 36 hours and still am not tired?"
"why must i waste my time reading blogs?"
"is that donut still good?"



but now i can ponder these pressing matters without worrying about school. it's an odd feeling, being free. i am so used to being buried in books and lectures and papers that now when there's none of that i have no idea what to do with myself.


we hit the road in 6 days, 4 hours and 26 minutes--which reminds me, i need to get my hands on a van and some cash.

stay tuned for the "what's in your bag" post! it's all the rage in flickr-land.

paz



1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home